|category||Museums, including the house museums|
Cornu Luncii is a commune from the county of Suceava, which extends along the European Road E85, between the towns of Fălticeni and Gura Humorului. The Village of Cornul Luncii as the border locality after the annexation in 177 of the Northern side of Moldavia (Bukovina) by the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, on the May 6, 1809, on the domain of Cornu Luncii being established a customs office; the building of the former border guard office on the Romanian territory is still being kept. In November 1918, Cornu Luncii was the first locality where the Romanian troupes entered to liberate Bukovina. The building of the customs office at the point of entry is now hosting the village museum.