This is a neoclassic building, dating from 1863, which became on September 20, 1872 The State Inferior Middle School of Rădăuți, with teaching in German language. It will bear the name of Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi High School only after 1919 and until 1948, when, due to the reform in education is transformed in middle school. It was at the 100 years celebration, in 1972, when it returns to the name of high school, namely”Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi” Industrial High School. The transformation of this school into college takes place at the anniversary of 125 years of existence, namely on October 25-26, 1997. Since February 5, 1999 it bears the the current name, that of”Eudoxiu Hurmuzachi” National College. The first manager o the high school was the scholar Ernst Rudolf Neubauer, Mihai Eminescu´s history teacher and who will remain forever in the cemetery of Rădăuți.