Purpose: to provide best management of the action and facilitate synergy between partners of the action “Historic and Ethnografic Heritage – a Component Part of Stable Development of Tourism in Bukovina”.
General description: organization of partner meetings and press-conferences (“Yuriy Fedkovych” Chernivtsi National University; “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava), preparing of reports on action’s progress, accounting and financial reporting.
Purpose: to facilitate access to information on the possibilities of visiting historic and ethnographic monuments in Bukovina and provide advisory assistance to tourists and the target group of the action.
General description: to create new infrastructure objects of historical and ethnographic tourism in Bucovina: “Bucovinian Information and Communication Centre for Historic and Ethnographic Tourism Development” in Chernivtsi and its Regional Representative Office in Suceava. Founding of the “Museum of Ethnography and Ancient History” at the Bucovinian Centre, which will be included into new tourist routes. Archeological expositions-monuments dated by the Paleolithic age – the 18th century will be created at the Regional Representative Office in Suceava. Museum exhibits will be provided from the funds of Chernivtsi and Suceava universities.
Purpose: to increase the attractiveness of the historical and ethnographic heritage of Bucovinian region as for international tourists so for home tourists.
General description: To create a trilingual (Ukrainian, Romanian, English languages) electronic database of tourist objects of historic and ethnographic tourism in Bucovina. To create an electronic database will be held the expeditions on the territory of Chernivtsi region and Suceava County. Based on the information collected in the expeditions will be developed:
1) the tourist routes in three languages (Ukrainian, Romanian, English), on which will be put the objects of historical and ethnographic tourism in Chernivtsi region and Suceava County;
2) international and regional routes for automobiles, bicycles, pedestrian, equestrian tourism. There had been planned also to develop up to 20 new international and regional tourist’s routes.
Purpose: Development and publication of methodological literature and training of the representatives of the target groups on the basis thereof.
General description: On the basis of the Register of objects of historic and ethnographic tourism and new tourist routes developed 3 books of methodological recommendations for target group of the action in three languages:
1) for tour guides on tourist servicing on new tourist routes;
2) for the employees of cultural institutions, majoring students – on creating museum of ethnographic expositions and organization of events and festivals;
3) for employees of travel agencies and cultural institutions – on thematic tourist routes and excursions, creating museum expositions.
On the basis of these books of methodological recommendation, conducting training as for representatives of the whole target group of the action, and also individual trainings for separate representatives of the target group.
Purpose: To provide an effective promotion of historic and ethnographic heritage of Bucovina and to elucidate the activity of this project in time.
General description: In order to accomplish this task:
1) to develop new mechanisms of promoting historic and ethnographic heritage of border areas (multilingual website, tourist magazine in three languages – “Travel Bucovina”);
2) advertisement products issued, promotional campaigns and events organized and held: the International Ethnic Festival, the ethnographic album, 10 brochures on new tourist routes, the promotional DVD, marketing campaign of the action.