The Chamber of Commerce of Bukovyna was established in accordance with the decree of the Austrian Emperor from 18 March 1850 and functioned in the building of City Hall. The room for it has been started to be constructed at the Elizabeth square in 1907. The right for construction has been obtained by architect Gottesmann. The premises had been planned to be finished to the 60th anniversary of Emperor Franz Joseph, but because of natural hindrances, the construction was delayed. The building was built in the Secession style, and is a four-storeyed one: 2 lower floors were assumed for the purposes of the chamber, upper ones – for housing. Over the risalit the attic was constructed, decorated with figures. Expressive plastic decorations consist of allegorical middle group – the emblem depicting the patrons of the chamber, two young men who hold the coats of arms of the state and the city, and as framing element – the emblem of the region. Above the windows there are the emblems of industrial corporations laid with mosaic glass pieces. The building is decorated with sculptures of Demeter and Hermes. In the former premises of the Chamber of Commerce is now the administrative building of Bukovyna Medical University. Architectural memorial of local significance.