”St. Dumitru” Church of Suceava is an orthodox church built between the years 1534 and 1535 in Suceava city. It has its feast day on St Dumitru, celebrated each year on October 26th. ”St Dumitru” Church complex consist of ”St Dumitru” church " (1534-1535) and the bell tower (1560). Near the current church there were two religious edifices, of old rite. The church was built, by the prince Petru Rareș, having a triconch shape, large dimensions, with an external lenght of 33,10m, internal lenght of 32m, width of 10m and the hight to the cross of 27m. it has seven counterforts. Above the inscription there is an high relief with two little carved angels holding a oak leafs crown inside of which there is Moldavia's Coat of Arms, elements belonging to the Rennaisance Architectural style. The church was painted outside between the years 1537 and 1538. Traces of the old painting still can be seen on the southern facade (fragments of the Constantinople Siege, the Akhatist Hymn, Iesel's tree) and on the bell tower (a fiew saints with aureoles in relief). The external walls have been afterwards plastered on the other sides, the mural painting being deteriorated. Close to the church, at a distance of 30m south-east, the prince Alexander Lăpușneanu, Petru Rareș's son-in-law, built between the years 1560 and 1561 a bell tower with three floors and two meters thick walls. The tower was afterwards modified, being added in 1845 a new floor in shape of a tower with octogonal base, on which it is built, on eight wooden small columns, the top of the roof. Today, the bell tower has 40meters, being the tallest church tower of Suceava. Over time, the tower fulfilled complex administrative roles, dominating through its height the entire panorama of the city, both in the MiddleAages and in the modern age.