Gah synagogue of Suceava is a Jewish place of worship situated downtown. It was built in 1870 by the mutual aid company "Gmilut Hasadim" (Gah for short) from Suceava. The above mentioned company used to provide services and financial support to the poor from the entire region of Bukovina. The syagogue cornerstone was placed by the rabbi of Chernivtsi, Reb Haim Thirer, who was called Chaim Czernowitzer. The building has a simple facade having a tall ground-floor with rectangular, wide and tall windows (in the neoclassical style). The interior is vast and has just enough decorations. The restorations undertaken in 1910, 1975, 1983 and 2003 made that this building to become one of the little cases of asymmetric composition of the shape and volume. It comprises two agregated structures: the main one being small, while the second one, attached to the north side, seems to be attached afterwards. The women's gallery is supported by 12 pillars symbolizing the tribes of Israel. The Jewish community of this city intends to introduce the synagogue in the tourist circuit and to make it accesible to the public. The synagogue building will host a exhibition of Jewish photos and religious objects.